This is my 10th year of decorating for Halloween. Over the years I have accumulated lots of stuff. It takes a lot of stuff to put on my display every year. How much? Go ahead, take a guess:
2) How many flood lights do I use for my display:
3) How many extension cords do I have to use?
4) How many batteries are used for the display?
5) How many tombstones do I have in my yard?
6) How long does it take to make one tombstone?
7) What is the number one material I use for my display?
8) How many pumpkins do I carve each year?
9) What is the biggest Halloween item in my yard?
10) How many treat bags will I make for trick or treaters?
You can go ahead and comment with your answers
just find the answers HERE.
Oh, and my husband got them all wrong.